Welcome to the Life After People Fanon Wiki
The official documentary featured the gradual and post-apocalyptic disintegration of urban civilization in a time span of 10,000 years after humanity suddenly vanished.
- It is the fanon wiki about Life After People
- The reason why this was made is because people had been making fanons on this other official wiki site, which is to say, pages on that Wiki which never happened on Life After People. If you wanna make something up based on that show and create a fanon related to the show's them please do it here, don't do it there!
- It is also an asylum for fanon works from the official wiki. So any well done fanon works on that wiki will be transferred to here
- It can contain both real life type pages and pages about fictional places.
- No actual TV show articles or stuff in this wiki! People might mistake the real show stuff for fanons that did not happened on the actual TV show
This page will stand as a template anyone can use as a base for their pages. Go as many years as you want but remember the following...
- The power grid will fail after 24 hours, with only the American Southwest, Palm Spring Area, and any solar powered buildings and structures still alight due to being either independent from the power grid or from using renewable energy. Places powered by wind farms will last a year longer, hydroelectrical power will last a maximum of 5 years, and solar panels will last a maximum of 10 years.
- No "One Second, Minute, Hour After People". Its already been pre-established that people vanish suddenly, and that everything stays where it is and how it is. So there won't be any cars suddenly crashing due to people disappearing or things of that sort.
- All buildings will be collapsed by the 10,000 Years mark, unless the buildings in question are realistically capable of lasting forever.
- Any largely wooden structure will be collapsed by the 50 Year mark, skyscrapers of the modern era and reinforced concrete structures will last 150 Years unless a building design makes it collapse sooner or make it last a little longer, structures made entirely of concrete will last a minimum of 1000 Years.
- If you make a page about a structure in the same city as a different structure, refer to the older page as a base for any natural disasters or events that take place in that city